Sally's Insights - Signs you might need a new team member
If at the end of the week, you’re sitting down and having a conversation with your partner about:
- The long hours you’re working
- The lack of diversity of skill sets in your team
- The fact your business is growing and stretching your resources…
Then it’s time to consider the type of person you’re going to start looking for.
The first few things you need to take into consideration are:
- Know your budget
- Be aware of the skills sets you’re looking for
- Understand the type of personality you want to fit into the dynamics of the team
- Write a clear job description
Then it’s time to call me to have a chat — 0403 302 831
- I have a 20 year understanding of the industry from both client-side and agency/design-side
- I’m excellent at putting square pegs in round holes
- I charge an affordable flat rate fee that won’t break your bank
- And above all; I know people, I love the industry and I’m an excellent matchmaker.
Employing staff is never about bums on seats, there are so many variables one has to take into consideration. If you’re trying to do it on your own whilst running your business it can be overwhelming, time-consuming and a pain in the bum.
I alleviate this by vetting the candidates from my large, ever-growing network and only send you a small selection of the most appropriate.
I may also decide to throw in a wild card candidate that may only have 6 out of the 10 qualities you’re looking for, but my gut feeling tells me they’d fit in really well to the role.
As you know, this whole industry, be it advertising, design or marketing, revolves around clear communication and that is my point of difference.
To sum me up in 5 ‘Why Me’:
- I’m as honest as the days long
- I get to the point very quickly
- I have good dickhead radar
- I know the industry and its people inside out
- I love what I do
Share it around…